Thursday, May 2, 2013

A web site that you should visit!



HI BLOGGERS! :D

If you see the picture (yes, up there ) the first thing that you probably imagine is a TV channel. Well, you are right! Is the Discovery channel, one of the best channels to see if you are interesting in history, science, environment, animals, etc. But is not only a channel, is a web site too.
For students like me, this web site is very useful. For example, I love the Archaeology, on this site I can find a lot of recent information. like new discovers, videos, pictures, experts opinions, and other things that you must see.
The section on this site I like most is "Curious Topics", there's a lot of great information that you can use for the school, university, impress you parents or just for your own curiosity. I visit it once a month, and I see the TV channel everyday. So my dear friends, I think that you must visit http://dsc.discovery.com and know a little more about our beautiful planet.



                                                   

1 comment:

  1. Discovery Channel is great!!! And I like so much that you admire Carlos Mamani, but I had problems when I was commenting that post XD I think he's an example

    ReplyDelete