Thursday, April 25, 2013

About the 4 guys that rock my world


Dear bloggers:

Today I will write about my favorite musical group, The Beatles. As you know, they are from Liverpool, England. They were known all over the world. John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and George Harrison were the cause of hysteria in thousands of girls. They became one of the greatest bands of all times. Unfortunately, with the passing of time, they went different ways. 
Lennon and Harrison now are resting in peace, McCartney and Starr still keep alive the legacy of The Beatles, with tours around the world, they sing their biggest hits, separately, such as Hey Jude, Yesterday, Helter Skelter, Blackbird, Yellow Submarine, etc. 
In 2011, Paul McCartney came to Chile with his Up and Coming tour, so I went with my cousins and his friends to the best concert ever! The place was full of people, but I really enjoyed it, I felt closer to my idols. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
Nowadays the music of The Beatles are my life philosophy, it makes me think with more clarity, gives me peace and serenity. 
Wherever you are, thank you very much guys! you are too good to disappear.

Strawberry field forever!

1 comment:

  1. Do you like the beatles? really? hahaha i didn't have idea mish :B eey Gabi,please comment my blog, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete