Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mobile phone, the entire world in your pocket!

When I was a child I never had technology pieces, the only most technological thing that was mine it was a mp3 (with the capacity for 5 songs :c ). But a good day, when I was 12 years old, my mom gives me her old mobile phone, I was the happiness child in the world :DDD!!
Well, the mobile phone (or cell phone) is a device that basically can be use for receive and make phone calls and text messages. My first mobile phone it was used to play games as "Snake" and for call to my mom and dad. In the 2013, the mobile phone has evolved a lot. Now you can find things on internet, play great games, make free phone calls and send free text messages to your friends, download applications, music, books, movies, and all the things that you can imagine are possible if you have a mobile phone (now it calls smartphones) 
In my life the cell phone has an important role. It keep me connected with my family, friends and the entire world. I really enjoy the applications that I can used with my smartphone and I don't have idea if I can live a single day without it, I probably get a little crazy :C


No comments:

Post a Comment