Thursday, April 18, 2013

Living in the sunlight, studying in the moonlight, thanks a lot university!

Oh hi visitor, welcome to my blog!

Well as you can see, my name is Gabriela, I'm from Chile and I'm studying Anthropology at the Universidad de Chile in Santiago. Now I will give you some information about the things that you must know about me:
 I was born in Calama (a city located in the north of Chile), on a glorious 20th march of 1995. I lived there for a few years, in 2004 my dad's work sent me and my family to a long trip faraway. After Calama, we lived in Carahue, Temuco (both cities are located in the south of Chile) , Curico and finally Santiago. As you can imagine, I studied in a lot of schools, I met so many different people and I made  very good friends. In Carahue I learnt how to play basketball (which became my favorite sport) I wasn't a professional player, but in Temuco I  played in a great team that gave me the oportunitty to play in the National Basketball Championship. Sadly my life changed again, and I had to leave Temuco and go to Curico. In Curico I lived around 5 years. I met more people and I made more friends, I finished the school and now I'm in Santiago, living with my dad. I'm very happy because I'm living my dream, I'm studying the career that I always wanted. The sad part is that I'm far from my mom and little brother, and I almost get no sleep, but that's the idea of the university life <3 If you finish to reed this, you can be my friend.

Jai guru deva om, nothings gonna change my world

1 comment:

  1. University life = adiction to coffee <3
    You always make me laugh, Gabi

    ReplyDelete